Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week 68

This week has been a little crazy. We had Zone Conference this week, and President Lam kind of told us a new way of teaching that would improve the teaching across the mission. So we are hoping these new ideas really could help everyone we teach. Also we have just been visiting members like crazy this week. I am now going on week 2 of not buying any food, but hey I'm not complaining haha. 

On Saturday we had a massive water activity after our kids English class, and it was a lot of fun. We have keys to the roof the the chapel, so we were totally pelting people with water baloons from the top and it was pretty fun. Then that night we also had Ngau Tau Kok (NTK),  Kwun Tong wards combined musical concert thing that was also a lot of fun. There were some pretty funny performances, then there were some super good ones as well. I'll just say our bishop has some pipes that no one knew about haha. 

Then on Sunday after church we had a ward potluck where we had like 15 non members/ inactive members  and the entire time I was literally running around like crazy trying to schedule these people, and guess what I scheduled 2 of them! Super excited to meet with them later this week!


So the transfer of chaos is happening this week. We have 40ish missionaries going home, and only 14 coming in, so there are a lot of areas being shut down. I'm going to be staying with Elder Rodriguez, and still going to be district leader. The crazy thing is my zone now only has 6 Elders. us, the assistants, and the office Elders, and so the  new zone leaders are actually just going to be the assistants haha. That shows what the heck is going down the next couple of months haha. So many people are now covering 2 areas haha.

So yeah that's about all that's happening. All my other companions in the field are all going home this week, and its really interesting whats going to happen the next couple of months!

Elder Eveson

me and my buddy Ho Lam!

                     Then me and my buddy zero


No comments:

Post a Comment