Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 104 - 2 Years

Well, it's crazy to say, but I've finally hit my 2 years mark a couple of days ago!! But looking at the bright side I still got 2 weeks left!! This last week was a pretty normal week, but we did get to teach a new person this last week! His name was A Hin and he is a stud! After the 1st lesson we just chilled for another 10 minutes just chatting! You gotta love when you meet those people and just hit it off right away and become buds!

We also finally were able to meet with Athena, the 1 investigator in the area, when I showed up! So she's back! we are teaching her again tonight, so hopefully, we can get some of that interest that she once had back!

Other than that, it was the normal talking to people on the streets, talking to as many people as I can! It's honestly such a blessing to be serving my mission in Hong Kong and being able to speak Cantonese as well!!

Well love everyone and talk to you next week!

Elder Eveson

We went to Ferris Wheel

Cheung Chou

Cheung Chou

Cheung Chou

Cheung Chou


No comments:

Post a Comment