Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week 103 - The Prophet came to Hong Kong

This last week was a blast! Last Tuesday we had the chance to go to the temple, and the second I walked into the session someone waved me down and it's a friend of my grandma! Then less than 2 minutes later, of course, my grandma walked in haha! It was pretty funny! We had a good chat, then after the session, we talked for a couple of minutes outside the temple! It's crazy how many times I've run into on the streets here in Hong Kong.

Then last Saturday there was a special member devotional with President Nelson and Elder Holland! It was held at the convention center in Wan Chai and it was the largest gathering of saints ever in Hong Kong! Elder Holland talked about Liberty Jail being a "prison temple" and how our hardest challenges in life is when we can receive the most revelation for our self. President Nelson talked about a lot of things, like his trip to Jerusalem, us being children of God, the importance of temple attendance and some experiences the last couple of months. He also apologized to all the missionaries he was too busy to meet with us, so he had all of us to stand up and gave a "air handshake" to him. It was super good.  You could just see how much he loves the members around the world! I also got to see a lot of members from previous wards as well!

It's crazy to think in 4 days I will hit 2 years! Time really does fly by fast. Luckily I still got 3 weeks left here in Hong Kong and I gotta make them count! Well love you all and talk to you next week!

Elder Eveson
cool avengers setup in the mall in Kowloon Tong!

my popo and her friends

our district

one of my favorite families from the Tuen Mun days!

No comments:

Post a Comment