Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 91 - I got pooped on by a bird

Not a whole lot of stuff happening right now, but this week we were able to meet with a couple new people this week. 1 is named April who is one of the moms from our English class. We were able to answer some of the basic questions about our church, and kind of explain what we do as missionaries and share a little about our message to the world. We had a very good fellowshipper and I think some she might have some solid potential!

Last night we also were able to meet with a new guy. He was pretty interesting we scheduled him last night at the pier and we ended up meeting with him in a pretty poor lit area haha. Nothing happened haha but weirdest part was as I was talking a bird pooped on me.... yeah that wasn't really cool... ( 3 years later finishing the story. I think the guys name was "Uncle Harry", but Elder Davis sat next to him and apparently the dude was super touchy with him and Elder Davis went off about how creepy it was. I didn't notice it, so the next time we met with him I sat next to him. He was the same and i was extremely creeped out as well. He was extremely sketchy and always talked about hooking us up with Chinese girls haha. So we dropped all contact and ignored all of his phone calls actually he called us all the time, but i would always say wrong number and hang up haha. After Elder Davis went home, i walked passed him on the Ma On Chan board walk with Elder Newbold and Dickens. They had never men him, but I had a mini panic attack haha. He didn't say anything, but did give me the "death stare! Then a month or 2 later we were teaching a lesson in the park with the super anti material guy Jackie and Uncle Harry walked by. I told my comp real fast who he was, and Uncle Harry turned around and yelled "EVESON WHY YOU NO ANSWER MY CALLS!" I panicked and said "oh sorry we got a new number!" We actually had 2 phones at the time and I tried to talk my way out of it! I was really scared but he just walked away extremely pissed but did leave a very creepy joker type laugh when he left!

Also last Tuesday we had our monthly meeting with the Stake President to discuss the situation within the zone, and President Cheung is pretty cool! He is actually the uncle of my good friend Elder Chee from the MTC! It was a good meeting and had a good discussion on how we can further the work within the zone!

ummmm that's about all that happened this week love yall! I get to go to the temple on Wednesday!

Elder Eveson

My study chair is really old and finally broke this week, so I've been doing studies on a stool for the last week

We had some swords in the apartment so we all squeezed into the 1 room with a mirror to take some photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment