Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 89 - "I'm a so called Scholar"

The only reason I chose that title was because I had lunch with a member in my new ward  and he well is extremely humble and I was asking him how about how he is like a Chinese literature critic and well that was his answer, and I laughed pretty hard haha!  

So this last week I moved up north to Ma On Shan in Tolo Harbor now and honestly the missionary work is kind of struggling. So hopefully now that we all adjusted to the new surrounding this week we can get to work, yeah let's see how this works out, but I'm excited to see how we can further the work here!

As for the week my last couple of days we visited a lot of members and I was able to say bye to a lot of our investigators as well. It's always hard but I have trust in my good now former companion Elder Frey to keep up the work in Ngau Tau Kok.

This last Saturday  we got to visit a good family friend as well for dinner and that was pretty fun, and on Sunday I got to meet a lot of the members in my new ward! Not a lot of other stuff that has really happened, but I'm excited and its time to finish the mission strong!

Snap I forgot to introduce my new companion his name is Elder Davis and is from Salt Lake area and has been in the fields for about 5 months now!

Woo family

1st time on a segway
 The Woo Family
Elder Eveson




one of the coolest investigator ever Sister Chan!

Terrance!

 Jason!

Ivy!

Sis Lai and friends

The only nice thing about our apartment

gotta visit my moms friends for dinner!(Chan Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment