Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 90 - Zone Conference

Wow another week down in the Hong Kong! Not a whole lot happened this week other than we had zone conference this last week. I also had the chance to conduct the meeting, and was able to have a nice casual conversation on the stand with President Lam before it started. I was told by my comp Elder Davis last Monday that President Lam was on the Stanford bowling team back in the day, and he told me his high score was a 289. I also asked him how his bowling game is now and he said really bad he has a bummed knee so he can't plant  it anywhere. I told him he could go the old granny style and just stand there and roll the ball, and he would probably still beat all us Elders (I also mentioned he would beat us with his left hand granny style) and his answer was a classic he said "of course I would beat you that's easy haha!" ahhh good times gotta love that man!

Our zone did a training on teaching skills and we divided everyone into 4 groups and we did little speed training then rotated. My topic was teach people to their needs, and I used Elder Wong of the 70's cup training and let's just say some Elders got pretty wet! It was a lot of fun and I think the younger missionaries learned a lot!

ummm I was able to visit the Tung family this week they are pretty cool! Mine and Elder Riley's companions were both sick so that's why we were on exchanges that day.

Other than that not alot has happened this week.  I'm still trying to get to know the members and working on finding some people to teach!

love yall!

Elder Eveson

No comments:

Post a Comment