Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 88 - On the Move

Well my 10 months in Ngau Tau Kwok have officially come to an end. Last night I got move calls and I will be moving to Ma On Shan! I swear I cant get away from friends and family here in Hong Kong! I served in my grandmas stake for 10 months, and now I'm moving to a ward where it just happens to be like 10 people who are like best buds with my mom haha. So it should be fun. I will be replacing my MTC companion Elder Cobabe up there, and will be with his trainee Elder Davis. I will also be the Zone Leader up in the Tolo Harbor Zone!

For this week it was pretty good. We had MLC (Missionary Leader Class) on Tuesday which is great as usual, but right after it ended, we got the news that President Monson passed away during the meeting. After the news President Lam (HK Mission President) bore his testimony of living prophets, and we sang "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet". It was a super spiritual experience and the spirit was felt so strong during those couple of minutes. I really am grateful no matter what happens we will always have a prophet on the earth to lead and guide this church.

As for as the work its coming along. When we split the area 3 months ago we had 1 investigator and right now we have 5 solid ones which is a miracle itself, but after I leave I will continue to pray for these people because they all have very strong interest in the gospel!

Yeah that's about it love you all!

Elder Eveson
pday plans failed so we walked around central and found this place!

there were life size star wars stuff in a mall!



Brother Ho had a story in the January Liahona so he signed them for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment