Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 74

Wow another great week in Hong Kong! I don't have alot of time, but actually not much really happened this last week. But I do have some good news! So the person I interviewed last week for baptism Mr.. Kwok, well he got baptized and confirmed yesterday!! So that's super exciting.

I guess I can talk a little about some investigators, so ummm our Bishop has been helping us alot the last couple weeks with what we can do to help our investigators, and he has taken some responsibility to talk with the parents that don't support their kids in coming to church. So yesterday we actually had like over a hour unofficial meeting with him about the situations on 2 investigators, and we got some super good advice and some scriptures to back up what we are trying to teach. It was honestly something I actually never have thought of, and he whipped out his iphone and found the scriptures real fast something that would have taken me hours to find if I was on my own. So now we have some direction on what we can teach, and I really think it can help our investigator Terrance overcome his questions. Also he really wants to meet another investigator Ivy's mom about letting her be baptized!! Man I love that guy. It's great I have always had an amazing Bishop to work with in every ward I have served in. Even though the number is only 2 wards and 3 bishops, but its always great to have his support and guidance!

Love you all and thanks for the love and support! Talk to you all next week!!

Elder Dylan Eveson 彥長老

 Bus selfie

First real burger in over a year!

 This is how Chinese lose their money!! (Popular gambling game in HK call Mah Jong)

Read the characters on the gate! (means I love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment