Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 72 - Oh How Great the Plan of My God!

This week has had a lot of ups and downs, but this week is probably the most I've ever felt my Savior's love in my entire life. I got a phone call from President Lam with the news that my Grandma had passed away. She had been very sick the last couple of months, and had been in a lot of pain, but when I got the news I felt a overwhelming amount of peace, and to be honest a lot of relief just knowing that she is no longer in pain, and back with Grandpa! It's just amazing to have a knowledge of our Heavenly Father's Plan, and that we can live with our families forever! This knowledge is really what has kept me going the last couple of days.

Now to the missionary work.  Well it's going good! Last Saturday there was a massive all of Hong Kong church wide musical concert in Tsuen Wan (the other side of Hong Kong), but we got to go with LA (less active) and he really enjoyed the concert, and it was super good like there were  pros there! The church actually rented out the town hall there, so it was like a legit concert! It was a lot of fun, and got to see some people that I haven't seen in a while, and it was a lot of fun!

I guess I can leave off with a message. When I opened up the scriptures Wednesday, I opened up to a random page and it was 2 Nephi 2:24  it says :

24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all 
things.

It really helped me just to realize everything happens for a reason.

Love you all and can't wait to hear from you next week!

Elder Eveson

 I ran into the former Elder Yeung!

gotta go to the concert with Zero and Sandy and Zero went to church for the 1st time since I got to NTK!


No comments:

Post a Comment