Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 75

Another great week in the beautiful HK! Well to start of the week last Monday we went bowling, and lets just say that I had a pretty good game! I broke my high score!!! It used to be a pathetic 125, but now its a respectful 145!! Well actually after the 9th frame we ran out of time and our lane shut down, and I was pretty mad, so I gave myself a respectful 9 for my final frame, so that's how I got that number. I even told Sister Lam about what happened and she also told me to tap on a 9 for that frame, so that how that goes.

This week we have had a lot of ups and downs with some off our investigators. Some have taken big steps forwards, but others have taken big steps backwards, so honestly only time will tell what happens with some of these people. Elder Rodriguez and I can only do so much to help these people, but in the end they need to act for themselves, and to be honest some of them have stopped, which is honestly the most stressful thing ever for a missionary. 

Other than that we have been trying to find new investigators and more people to teach, but right now the entire mission is struggling with finding  new investigators, but we are trying our best to find the prepared people in NTK (Ngau Tau Kok).

Well yeah that's all  really happening right now. We haven't had the chance to watch conference yet we still gotta wait until this weekend because they gotta translate the entire thing into Chinese and that's pretty hard. However I am super excited because we get to go to the temple this Friday!!! It should be fun!

love y'all hope you enjoy my 1 picture from the week!

Elder Eveson 

Bowling with other Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment