Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 73 - Zone Conference

Wow another great week in  the books. Of course the highlight of the week was that we had Zone Conference this last week, and as usual it was great! The topic this time was Faith in the atonement, and President Lam honestly just led a massive discussion with us missionaries, having us share our experiences with Faith. It was really a spiritual uplifting experience, and it was great to see a lot of friends from my previous zone. I was able to hear some "miracle" stories from other missionaries and how they had to act on their Faith, and only then did the miracles occur.

Another cool experience was that on Saturday I was able to do a baptismal interview with an investigator from Tai Wai. You could say he was kind of a "Eternagator" but he's getting baptized next Sunday. He was pretty funny. I asked him "why do you want to get baptized?" and his answer was great "well I want to go to heaven, and baptism is essential so that's why" I was kind of laughing on the inside and it put a smile in my face, but he has a super strong testimony,

Well those are the highlights of the week love ya all, and can't wait to hear from you next week!

Elder Eveson

Photos are from Adventures in Stanley last p day



Standing on water





No comments:

Post a Comment