Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 56

Another great week here in the HK. We have had alot of miracles happen the last couple of weeks especially yesterday! Yesterday our ward had a baptism!! and alot of people that have never came to church came too! There was also this random person who walked into sacrament who has a friend serving a mission now, and he wanted to learn a little more about our religion, and we were able to schedule him for this Tuesday, so we are hoping for good things to come. In total out of the 2 companionship we had 6 people at church and a baptism!! Super cool. I'm so blessed to live in such a missionary supportive ward! It may be a small ward, but the members are just great! (Terrance became a good friend of mine but sadly never got baptized. His friend was Elaine Wong from Kwun Tong)

As for the rest of the week, I thought my 1st district meeting went very well. I had planned to give a training on our purpose as missionaries and who we represent (zone is really emphasizing PMG-Preach My Gospel) and a discussion on the importance of the spirit in conversion. So I got up expecting to give a training, then I'm was like ehhhh let's just do a discussion instead, and it was super good!! The discussion flowed perfectly into our 2nd topic, and I didn't have to stop the discussion because it just perfectly flowed together! If that wasn't the spirit that led that discussion I don't know what did because it worked out perfectly!! Being a DL (District Leader) isn't as hard as I thought it would be!

Yeah that's about it. One of our investigators is on track to be baptized in 2 weeks, so hopefully more miracles to come!

And today we have the amazing opportunity to be visited by a member of the Quorum of the 12 Elder Cook, also Elder Soarres of the 70 and Bishop Waddell, so today should be awesome!!! Super excited!!

Love ya all,and hear from ya all next week!


Elder Eveson
                         Sandy got baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment