Friday, May 12, 2017

Week 53 - Staying Put

Well by this was by far the fastest transfer of my mission, I can't believe I've been out of Tuen Mun for  weeks, and so much has already changed. So yeah move calls came in last night, and me and Elder stone are staying together, but sadly my good old German friend Elder Egen is moving to Tolo Harbor to Tai Po, and Elder Jensen is getting another trainee, and so you know what that means???? I GET A BROTHER!!!! yeah and Elder Stone is now a ZL, so apparently I'm taking his spot as a District Leader now? yeah i don't know what President Lam was thinking there. Na just kidding I'm excited.

On Saturday we had a Stake Easter musical fireside headlined by the Elder Zac Love who apparently is famous. The missionaries in their zone sang I believe in Christ as the closing performance and it was super good, the 4th verse we sang with the crowd in Chinese and I got goosebumps run down my back because I've never heard that song sang by so many people at once.  and I had a lot of fun. I even got to see some members from Tuen Mun!

On Sunday one of the primary kids got baptized (Ho Lam), and I'm pretty sure the entire ward was there. NTK is super good at supporting all members of the ward, and it was a good baptism. It was combined with Kwun Tong who had a convert baptism, yeah it was super fun and a lot of non members were there too!

Other than that we taught the normal couple of lessons and visited some members and got to know them better. so yeah that's it love ya guys!!

Elder Eveson
I swear he did it

Last week at 10,000 buddhas

 Bruce Lee Statue

Lychee flavored Fanta and my new glasses

The entire primary at ho lam's baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment