Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week 49 - New Area

Hey what's up everyone!!! Since I'm a little short on time I will quickly give a rundown of the highlights from this last week. Last Monday we hiked Lions Rock and it was a lot of fun and a great view of all of Kowloon. It was a lot easier this last time. It's probably because it isn't quite burning hot and humid yet.

On Tuesday of district meeting while walking out of the chapel we heard some people yelling at us. and when I heard that I looked out across the street and it was my grandma.... yeah didn't see that coming, and I didn't exactly know how to react, and walked over to talk to her. That was fun I also met her friend that I also knew back from the new T's. So yeah that was pretty cool.

Ummm we also had an investigator drop us on only our 2nd meeting, but we also met with a new guy, who I have been told used to be a big gangster back in the day, and ran like my entire area. Don't worry he's harmless he can barely walk now, and was also super nice to us, and the previous missionaries that taught him.

On Saturday there was a Primary Easter egg activity at a park and we helped run it. After the activity ended we played tag with them, and lets just say I'm on a new pair of shoes now haha, but now the Primary kids and the Primary Presidency love us, so we are building relationships within the ward, which is by far the most important thing to do in missionary work.

So those were the highlights of the week. me and Elder Stone are still trying to build up a teaching pool, but the ward is super awesome when it comes to missionary work. They are super willing to help and everytimes there is a activity they make sure we are there, and there are always non members/ less actives that come and we can meet. 

Hey love you ALL!!! and I'll talk to you all next week!!!

Elder Eveson
Ngau Tau Kok Elders at Lion Rock


With Elder Stone, my companion



Saw my grandma (PoPo) at Kowloon Tong Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment