Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 44 - 10 months

Hey everyone one another great week in Tuen Mun!!! and so today marks my 10 month mark on my mission!! (actually its tomorrow because Hong Kong is like 16 hours ahead but ehhh) but it also means I've been in Tuen Mun for almost 8 months as well! It's been a lot of fun and actually there is still a month left in the transfer, so I'll be 9 months by then!!!

This week was actually pretty slow. We are now just finding a lot to find a new set of investigators. Last week we also had our interviews with President Lam and something he really stressed is street finding is not the most effective ways of finding. He wants us to work with our bishops with part member families and getting referrals from members. We are meeting our new bishop who knows the members really well already and he probably has a good idea of the part member families in the ward. So we are excited to work with him.

Also do you remember the 2 people from Africa we taught last week?? Well we taught them again, and the lesson was really good. They had some really good questions and we plan on extending a baptismal invitation next week!

I guess the only other thing out of the ordinary this week is on Saturday morning I woke up with my left eye almost completely red, and me being my stubborn self refused to go to the doctor (because it would take like 4 hours for them to tell me to buy eye drops) and so I bought some eye drops at the store put on my glasses which are the most annoying thing in the world, and called it good. and you don't need to worry my eye is almost back to normal today, so yeah that was my week!

Love ya all!!

Elder Dylan Eveson

Oh yeah since my eye was a little on the red side, I didn't take any pictures this week, but they will come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment