Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 100 - Happy Easter

Another great week in the HK! Honestly, not a whole a lot happened this week. It was the same old same old, but anyways we were able to finally meet with a guy I've been trying to schedule since my 1st week in Ma On Shan. We call him "Master Jeung" I don't know why, but that's what a member told us to call him. He was a pretty interesting guy and really likes our church, but man he got into some deep doctrine haha. Luckily, my good friend Elder Newbold knows this stuff and was able to answer the questions haha. Anyways, we might meet with him again? (Never did)

We also got to visit a couple of members this week as well! I guess that's one of the positives of serving here because the members love to feed the missionaries, and to my surprise, I've actually lost weight here! The investigators are doing good, so real change to their status.

Since it's easter right now back home I would share my testimony of Jesus Christ. In Sunday school yesterday my good friend Miles Yip asked a question "What blessings come from the atonement of Jesus Christ?" and as I was thinking the word that came into my head was "Hope" sadly a member said that before I could but it's so true! Because of Jesus Christ, We have hope! Because of his atonement, no matter who we were before, we can become clean and can become a new person! What a blessing that is to the entire world! Also because of His sacrifice, we all will be resurrected, so I know I will see my family again no matter what happens in this life! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ.  I can end with a line from one of my favorite hymns it says "oh it is wonderful that he should care for me, enough to die for me. oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me!"

love yall!

Elder Eveson

we visited the Yuens this last week with our investigator Sammi!

We saw this outside our apartment window

Wild Fire in our area

Mango favored Fanta

No comments:

Post a Comment