Saturday, December 2, 2017

Week 83 - Thanksgiving

Wow this week has been super amazing and the work in NTK is finally starting to get where I want it, but first we got move calls this last weekend and me and Elder Frey are staying together for another transfer, so that means I am now going on 10 months in NTK! The only thing really changed is that Elder Earls is moving to my aunts ward ZL Victoria 1 and my new ZL companionship is now gonna the Elder Taylor from England! So that's gonna be fun, The only annoying thing is I'm the only one out of the 4 zone leadership spots that are staying the same, so I guess Im gonna have to "hold down the fort" for a little as to figure out how the zone is.

This week we had Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun and we ate a lot of food! We played some games as a zone, and the turkey was pretty good! Then that night we met with a referral from the new T's and she's pretty golden! She said she was gonna go home and read the Book of Mormon without us even inviting her, then that Sunday she brought her entire family to church and they liked as well! This is the first time and probably only time I will ever be able to teach a family on my mission and I'm so excited! Also Terrance accepted a Baptism Day on January 7, so pray for him because I think he is almost ready too!

Then on Friday I had the chance to go on exchanges to Tai Wai with Elder Stansfield and that was also a lot of fun being able to go to another area, and see how it is doing. I think they are doing good, and the work in Hong Kong is moving forward. It has also been about 1 month since Elder Evens visited us and told us the better way to find, and in 3 weeks in November the mission already surpassed last months NI number and last week was a 5 week month, and last week was the highest NI number President Lam has ever seen in 1 week! and that was 50! So good things are happening, and the mission should be able to build on this success for the rest of the year and into next year as well!

love you all for the love and support talk to you next week!

Elder Eveson 彥長老

Zone Thanksgiving Dinner

Exchange with Elder Stansfield


No comments:

Post a Comment