Sunday, October 8, 2017

Week 76 - When you're down you can only go up!

Well this week was a little on the interesting side. To start off our most progressing investigator blocked our phone number and me and Elder Rodriguez were super confused. After a couple days with no luck of contacting him, I finally asked our Bishop to try to contact him. Let me tell you this last week required a lot of praying on my part to allow us to get a hold of him and find out what happened. As the week went on nothing changed and honestly I was a little down at the time. I kept thinking "What could I do better". On Friday we got to go to the temple which was great by the way, but I prayed so hard for that guy. Then that night I asked the Bishop to try to contact him, and he was able to. But yeah everything is good now! He came to conference and was still as enthusiastic about the gospel. He told us the reason he blocked us was because he was busy with exams and didn't have anytime to talk to us. He apologized and admitted he was pretty dumb to do that haha. So everything is good now!

Also we got to watch conference over the weekend, and it was probably one of my favorite conferences. One of my personal favorite was Brother McCallister who just listed like 100 reasons why the Book of Mormon is true and it is impossible for it to be fake! Also Elder Anderson's talk to end conference had all the missionaries and President Lam in tears by the end, and just solidified my testimony of living Prophets! So in the end this week even though it had some struggles in the beginning really ended up being an amazing week and something I will remember for the rest of my life.

By the way, I got the see my entire family yesterday as well! It was a unexpected surprise but it was great to see them all!

Elder Eveson

Me and Harold after conference

District Temple Day

Family Attended General Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment