Saturday, July 22, 2017

Week 65 - When you run into family .....

So I don't have a lot of time left so here are some bullet points of what happened this week:

  • Tuesday after district meeting I saw my cousin in the Kowloon chapel then 10 minutes later I ran into my grandma on the MTR ride home. 
  • Thursday we had a stake wide YM YW water fight. That was a lot of fun I got pushed into a pool like 5 times by the Stake President haha
  • Friday I got to go to the temple for p day!
  • Saturday we had a stake baptismal service where my mom's good friend Eddie Yuen asked me to give a devotional 3 minutes before I was supposed to because the guy that was supposed to do it didn't show up. Yeah that was fun
  • Sunday church was canceled because of a typhoon warning that never hit my area
  • Then to cap it of my brother showed up to where I'm emailing.- Apple Store.
Yeah interesting week.

Oh yeah I'm getting transferred to NTK1 I'm staying in the same ward but now am going to be with Elder Rodriguez and Elder Stone will be with Elder Jensen.

Yep that's my week love y'all!

Elder Eveson
gotta rock the sick mask!

Temple Day

 My buddy Lightning McQueen

Jason in my suit

Enough Said 

No comments:

Post a Comment