Saturday, July 15, 2017

Week 64

Wow another great week in the NTK! So this last Monday I came to the realization  that I have out side of soccer jerseys I also have an addiction to buying ties.... so there's this Tie shop in TST that all the Elders know of that sells super nice ties for 20-30 Hong Kong dollars so like 3-4 bucks in the US, and lets just say I like buying ties, and hoarding them in my suitcase for the rest of my mission haha. Don't worry mom I'll make a profit off them when I sell them back home to my friends who are going on missions! Anyways after that we hit of the mummy exhibit in TST again well because we got a free pass, and decided why not. Yeah its a pretty cool place.

On Tuesday after district meeting we had the chance to meet with our buddy Terrance to tour the temple grounds and discuss about the temple. We did find out his family planned a trip the day of his baptismal date, so it would need to be changed, and there were a couple of things that he didn't completely understand, but he is doing good. He is still coming to church and participating. He should be good in a couple of weeks, so pray for him! 

On Wednesday we also had the chance to have our every transfer interview with President Lam. It always nice to receive counsel from the wisest man I have ever met!

So one of our members Sister Lai loves to have all these activities at her house where we have English activities with her kids and like 20 friends, its a lot of fun. These friends actually like doubled our kids English class attendance, and the parents just love the missionaries! Now we just need to start teaching them, but don't worry we are working on it! 

Today's not p day but I am going on exchanges with the office Elders today! I'm gonna be in the office and sleep in the temple!!  I'm pretty excited for that.

That's about all from this week, and its crazy move calls are this week!! Hoping I can stay in NTK to keep the work moving forward

Love y'all!!
Elder Eveson


No comments:

Post a Comment