Sunday, February 12, 2017

Week 41 - First Food Poison

Well start off, I want to apologize for not emailing yesterday. I had a bad case of food poisoning and I physically could not get out of bed, but not to worry I feel alot better today considering I got about 30 hours of sleep over the last 2 days (you know 2 nights and a entire day) shout out to my comp Elder Smith for doing phone calls for 3 hours straight after p day ended haha, and giving up his P day to do language study!

So yeah let's get to what happened this week. On Wednesday we watched the worldwide missionary broadcast and I'll skip to the changes in the missionary schedule which now gives us a lot more freedom with our time. we now have the option to go to bed 1 hour earlier than we used to (YESSSS) and also we have a lot more time on P day because we now only have 30 minutes of personal study and nothing else which I think both of these are genius because these are the things missionaries seem to struggle with the most sleep and not enough time on Pdays!!

On Friday we had our ward Chinese New Years party and that was pretty fun. Talking to all the members and meeting a couple LA's (less active) who were able to come, ate some traditional Chinese New Years food. Then Saturday we also had a stake activity where it was 100% missionary ran and we just had a lot of different games. It was also a lot of fun. Then the high light of the week was A-Wa got his mission call to Sydney Australia north!!! I am so excited for him!!! He is gonna be a great missionary.

So yeah that was my week love ya all!!

And how could I have forgotten this transfer are this week Me and Elder smith are staying together but sadly my MTC Companion is moving out to Cheung Sha Wan. Our 9 months living together is coming to an end, but I'm kind of jealous he gets to live in the temple now (temple has a 6 man apartment) and I have never heard of this ever happening, But he will be junior under Elder Sargent who is also the AP. Never heard of the assistants being split up, but I guess that's what happens the assistants speak 2 different languages.

彥長老
Elder Eveson  


New missionary schedule

Stake Activity


A-Wah got his mission call to Sydney, Australia North 

zone elders

No comments:

Post a Comment