Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 39 - Chinese New Year/ Deep Clean

Hey everyone I don't have a lot of time, but I'll highlight some of the things from this week.

We had a zone find in TSW and it was a lot of fun, and I'm pretty sure me and Elder Smith won when it came to who got the most #s. We talked to a lot of cool people, and one part was pretty funny. We saw a high school aged kid and I was like "we got  free English class" and he responded in English I'm fluent I go to a international school. but he was super cool and got his number.

On Thursday we had the great opportunity to go to the temple and it was a great time to get away from the stress of missionary work. Also that night I taught for the 1st time with our Elders Quorum's President and he is super powerful and really wants to help our new investigator! Then in Elders Quorum he stressed on helping the missionaries!! Gotta love Brother Yu!

Then on Saturday I went on exchanges with Elder Chin from HSK and it was alot of fun, and I even go lost in our area. Actually I knew exactly where we were, but didn't know the best way back to the church because we always walked home from there.

Every Chinese New Year there is a tradition to clean their entire apartment. So missionaries do the same! so that's my entire P day!

So yeah that was my week love you all!



彥長老
Elder Eveson

Temple day pictures below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment