Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 30 - Chaos.... well not really

The title is kind of misleading but also true at the same time. Nothing really special really happened this last week, other than our other zone leader got moved and so they are white washing zone leaders right before Thanksgiving and meetings with the Stake President. So the majority of the week has been meetings and hitting the streets during those meetings.I did have to give a training in district meeting about the atonement and I thought that went pretty well. It's crazy because I was panicing that it had to be 20 minutes long, and when I was like halfway through we needed to wrap up and I didn't get to share everything I wanted. It's crazy how time flies when you are feeling the spirit.

Sorry but not alot actually happened in the Tuen Mun companionship this last week, but I will have alot more next week because of Thanksgiving!! Alot of people have asked what we are doing and we are getting together as a zone and having a massive dinner in our stake center. The only thing we have to worry about are the companionships that have to make food with ingredients that can't be found in Hong Kong!! but that's not my problem to worry about because we got the best cooks in the Mission worring on that stuff!!

Love you all and I'm thankful for all your love and support!!

Elder Eveson
彥長老 

 When the winds blows down your board and it hits you in the head


 note to all future missionaries do not fall asleep on the couch!! -Elder Fakatou



No comments:

Post a Comment