Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 7

ummmmmmmmm so nothing out of the ordinary happened this week. Just another week full of classes and learning one of the hardest languages in the world, which is really a struggle, but is slowly coming. It's crazy to think that in 2 weeks, I'll be in Hong Kong, and I'm not gonna be able to understand what anybody is saying, but I am still super excited to go! 

The MTC is absolutely crazy right now. Next week there are going to be 118 new Mission Presidents are gonna be here to be trained, and almost all the Apostles and 1st Presidency are gonna be here for the training. It's really cool that they're all gonna be here, but they close off more than half of the cafeteria and there's like 800 missionaries coming in next week, so the rest of my MTC is gonna be absolutely crazy.

The last couple of days here have been extremely hot ( I really don't like the heat) so when it rained one day I was literally the happiest man here in the MTC. So many people were complaining and I was like FINALLY!! 

Sorry I didn't have alot to say this week. I do get my travel plans on Friday, so me and my district are super excited for that. Another sorry for not having any pictures this week. I didn't take any this week and I already know my Mom's gonna be mad but oh well. Once again I'm sorry Mom!!

Love you all!!
Elder Eveson


No comments:

Post a Comment