Thursday, June 2, 2016

week 5

Well 5 weeks down and 4 more to go until I'll be on a plane to Hong Kong!! The oldest district of the zone left yesterday morning, so that means my district is now the oldest. Along with them leaving, we inherited all their Elder's food and decorations. We got a couple of Chinese posters, mini Chinese dragons, and the best part was probably over 50 pounds of food, and right now we have no idea what to do with it. Everyone here is really gonna miss them, and Ii guess I'm gonna need to find some new people to play basketball with everyday. 

So here in the MTC they don't announce who is speaking at devotionals until about 20 minutes before it starts, but I did found out Elder Bednar is speaking here next week, and I'm sooooo excited for that! 2 Apostles in 3 weeks what could be better than that? Another thing is my companions have been dragging me along to choir every week even though I'm the worst singer in the world and we're performing a new song never heard before that was written by Elder Bednar, and we're gonna sing it with one of his 4 year old granddaughters WHAT COULD BE COOLER THAN THAT!! I'm super excited for next week.

Lastly, because Hong Kong is such an international city, our name tags have both English and Chinese on them, and in my opinion I think they look pretty cool. I saw mine at the front desk, but I won't get it until later this week so I'll send a picture of it next week.

 Sorry I didn't have a lot to say this week because nothing really happened this week.

 I love you all

Elder Eveson



No comments:

Post a Comment