Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 95 - The Trio

So not a lot of time left but a couple of cool/ weird experiences this last week. So right now i'm in a trio with Elder Dickens and Newbold, both of which are taller than me, so now we are by far the tallest companionship in the mission. Our first day together we were on the streets finding and while walking past 2 high school aged girls I said "Hello" in Chinese that's all and one lost her mind she started screaming and sprinted away like a maniac and her friend was just standing there shaking her head as if to say "I'm sorry" haha.

Then another crazy thing happened. So there is this really sketchy guy I taught 2 times and decided to never meet him again. Well anyways he callled us like 100 times and every time we said wrong number and he would get super mad! Then he ran into us teaching a lesson in the park and man I got chastised so hard he gave me the death stare and all and did a little evil laugh as he walked away. I have never been so scared in my life!

I totally forgot to mention we had Zone conference last week and had a long discussion on the atonement and then a senior couple gave a training on how if you look at the Chinese character for gospel words they have gospel meaning in it! It was super cool!

Sorry I'm low on time but love yall!

Elder Eveson
Ma On Shan

Hiking Ma On Shan Mountain


Leung Family

No comments:

Post a Comment