Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 32

AYYYYY all of my friends, everything has been great this week, and the highlights of the week was... 2 new investigators!!! Something that is really hard to find in Tuen Mun!!! but yeah thats cool. We got both of them to come to a meet the Mormons activity at our church, and half of our zone was there because they all got RCs, less active, or investigators! There were a total of 28 people there and we were expecting like 15 max!! Also something that I have forgotten to say this, but a couple of weeks ago when Elder Wong came and spoke to our mission he promised us that if we do what he taught us, the mission's baptisms in November and December would double what it was in September and October and guess what it's happening!! Our zone in November alone doubled the 2 months before, and there are more to come in this month too!! Also as a mission in 2 weeks, after the mission made some changes, baptismal dates went from like 60 to over a 100!!! It's so cool to see the work moving forward here in Hong Kong!

So this week I had to do a lot of exchanges this week as Elder Jensen had to start prepping for zone training tomorrow, so I spent a lot of time with Elder Clark in his area in Yuen Long, so I guess I'm now like a half Mandarin missionary even though I can't understand anything of what people are saying in Mandarin. I also got to go on exchanges with my district leader Elder Huang, and it was so much fun! Taught a couple of lessons and went finding, and learned a lot from him, so that was a lot of fun!

Also this week we had our quarterly interviews with President Lam, and all I can say is even though he's only been a member for like 20 years, he is a very powerful man. I always learn a lot from him and I respect him very much.

So that's my week. Our lessons have dipped in the last couple of weeks because of meetings and also the lack of investigators, but we are hoping our 2 new ones will start to show some potential!!

With Elder Yeung
New Suit made
Love you all!!!

 Tuen Mun Apartment

DIstrict Selfie
彥長老

No comments:

Post a Comment